Located at Rua dos Pescadores, Tin Hau Ancient Temple was build in 1965. Although it is just a small temple, it is the only temple in Macao Peninsula at the eastern seashore. At first, there was only a Tin Hau Ancient Temple on the hill, but later the Mother Earth Temple, Kun Iam Pavilion, Temple of Marquis Wu, the Scripture library, Hall of Chanting Sutra, Buddhist Library etc are also built one after the other next to the ancient temple. In 1978, when Tin Hau Temple was being rebuilt, people engraved a monument with the inscription: "Facing the former east Bay of Macao, the Tin Hau Temple was built on a mountain; a temple for the Goddess Tin Hau. In 1865, Lady Huang Wenhai called for a donation and built the temple It was renovated in 1987.
Location: the building next to no. 15 and 17, Rua dos Pescadores